Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pics from Jan '10 Voltage Buyer Event

We have scrounged some pictures that were posted to Voltage's Facebook fan page for your viewing pleasure...although, if you were already a fan you would have seen them yourself. Do we have to do all the work? Dang. ;)

Fab photos courtesy of Stacy Schwartz at Staciaann Photography:


Sarah and I pre-event, warming up with some Crispin Cider.



Our very own Alice in Wonderland. All gowns and garments by Christine Carmichael of Carmichael Claith...accessories by yours truly, obvi.

This model also modeled for theLook Book photo shoot this afternoon. Look for her (I would imagine) on the Voltage Fashion Amplified site shortly! She was advised to act like a marionette today for the shoot and props to that as the photos are sufficiently more than satisfactory! I could never do it myself. Beautiful. You'll see...you'll see.



Little top hat.


Christine taking her final walk-through with her model, to the applause of many.



Post event, Sarah and I peddling our goods. Yes, I needed to wear the red headband, asap. Somehow the model made it look better. I suppose that's her job so I will let it go.

See anything you like? We are now available at I Like You in NE...come see for yourself! ;)

P&B

No comments:

Post a Comment